Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Maxwell Public Library's public access computers.
- We have 4 public access computers available
- The computers are located in front of the check out desk and under the big clock
- Our computers are for general use and have basic software with the exception of our deep freeze protection program
- You are allowed to use the computers for 30 minutes. If no one is waiting you may request an additional 30 minutes for a total of 1 hour per day.
- All Patrons must sign in at the desk before using the computers
- Maxwell Public Library along with the support of City Council exercises our right to filter Internet access.
- Children under the age of 8 must have a adult present to use the computers
- All patrons must have a signed Internet and Wireless Agreement on file to use this service.