Borrow from another library
Maxwell Public Library's policy and procedures on Inter-library Loan. Include:
- You can make a request in person to a staff member or by phone
- There is no fee as long as the item is returned on time
- most materials have a two to three week check out and sometimes we are allowed to renew if needed.
- Items will be held for 3 days if you have not picked it up it will be returned and the postage will be at your cost.
- any other restrictions on requests
The Inter-Library Loan program is a huge benefit to the Maxwell Library, as a smaller library we just don't have the necessary room to house a lot of great materials. This program allows us to borrow from other libraries in the state.