This program is a huge benefit to the Maxwell Library, as a smaller library we just don't have the necessary room to house a lot of great materials. This program allows us to borrow from other libraries in the state.
- You can make a request in person to a staff member, online or by phone
- There is no fee as long as the item is returned on time
- Most materials have a two to three week check out and sometimes we are allowed to renew if needed.
- Items will be held for 3 days if you have not picked it up it will be returned and the postage will be at your cost.
- Total amount of requests at one time is 2-5 depending on the type of material. But as soon as those are returned the patron can request more
- no limits on requests per year